Serbian Vocabulary Exercises

These exercises are primarily meant for:
Developing vocabulary and
Practicing the use of cases.


If you want to check your answers, contact Serbian Teacher Online.
If you want to ORDER more exercises like these, contact Serbian Teacher Online. 


Translate:


I live in the street Majke Jevrosime.
We can't live in Paris.
They live in apartment and not in a house.
Our house is in a main street.
Tomato is next to the street.
His apartment is left from her house.
She is standing at the street.
I wait at the aeroport.
I am not satisfied in this apartment.
I want independance and I want to live alone.
Behind the school is a backyard.
The left street is my street.
I have tomato in right hand.
Your children are at the street.
He is paying tomatoes in a big supermarket.
We plan to live in Berlin. 


Lidija Lagrini,
Serbian Teacher Online
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment